Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vacation! Part 1- Montlucon

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It's vacation but there hasn't been much going on here. Mostly I've been sitting around and watching TV on the internet BUT that has change with the arrival of Pam yesterday!
With her arrival I've already introduced her to the wonderful creation that is flavored syrup in beer and had a lovely meal of cider and gallettes in town. Today we are heading out to see the "sights" of Montlucon and try to hit up the market as well. From here on out my communication might be spotty given that I may or may not have internet when I travel. I can't imagine that this is too big of a concern given that I'm sure most of you don't have power right now due to Hurricane Sandy anyway. Stay safe, I'm thinking of you over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment