Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Immigrant Life

As an immigrant in France much paperwork is required of me. Part of this is a chest X-ray and medical visit. I have to return next week for the doctors visit but the appointment for the chest X-ray meant I got to play hookey from class and spend the day in Clermont.
Most of the day was spent wandering around. I'd never really been to Clermont before and the majority of my time was spent wandering around the cathedral and pedestrian zone around there. It was only as I was leaving that I discovered the real shopping areas Damn and oops. That's alright, I'll wait on the next paycheck until I have more fun in Clermont.

The main sight is the volcanic stone cathedral. The dark stone makes it look like Death Eaters took over the Ministry of Magic. All the same, the interior was impressive somehow over coming the air of gloom that the outside holds.


While I didn't find H&M, I'll get there next week when I go to the doctor to prove that I don't have tuberculosis but I do have a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment