Saturday, December 29, 2012

Colmar

I've been wanting to visit Colmar since the last time I was in France. I knew it was a picturesque city (town really) but I didn't know anything about it beyond that. It's only about 40 minutes away by train from Strasbourg so I took my last day in the area to check it out. From the moment I arrived in the city center, I was beaming! It was exactly what I had hoped for, and as a pleasant surprise, the Christmas markets we open as well. I thought they would be shut up by then, but no- luck was on my side!






I wasn't sure why there were bunnies in the Christmas market, but I was just happy they were there!

Blue skies, all day!



Many towns seem to have that one quintessential or picturesque street, but past that, there's not a whole lot going on- not the case with Colmar. I must have taken a photo of just about every single building there!

No comments:

Post a Comment