Monday, January 21, 2013

Arrival to Paris!

An invitation to a wedding in Germany brought an unexpected trip to Paris for my parents, and for me a chance to spend time with my lovely parents and a few days off from work and some time to enjoy the city of lights.

I still had classes on Monday, so I took the evening train up to Paris- though I was able to leave without incident, recent snow, as it has a habit of doing, was wrecking havoc on European transportation. Mom and Dad's train from Cologne, Germany to Paris has been canceled and after some poor costumer service, and then some VERY improved service, they were able to get a train to Brussels, and continue on to Paris.

While they were several hours delayed, we ended up arriving at the apartment rental within 5 minutes of each other.


After many hugs and kisses, pizza and wine, we settled in to our beds to recuperate from travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment