Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ici, ici, C'est Mont Ferrand! And St. Bonnet Foret de Troncais; A weekend in the countryside

Once again, I spent the weekend with the lovely Cazeaud family. On Saturday, I headed into Clermont with Francois and the boys for the Clermont Rugby match. I forgot to put the memory card back into my camera, so no photos :( 

I don't really know or understand rugby rules, but I got the basic ideas down. One thing that I learned about rugby is that the players are really hot :) 

Clermont crushed the opposition 63-3. There were lots of team chants and enthusiastic fans, so it was a good ambiance. A wonderful time.

On Sunday the whole family (minus Charlenne who stayed in Clermont this weekend) headed into Foret de Troncais. My roomies and I actually had already visited it at the beginning of the year, but it's a big forest and this time we went to a different part. 

We walked around the big lake on the often muddy, but nice trail. It was sunny, crisp and the perfect day to be out and about enjoying the outdoors. 


Antoine, Francois, Marielle, Lian and Alois (the dog) and Emilian in front.
Antoine took this photo so I could get a photo with the family
View from chez Cazeaud
Chez Cazeaud

No comments:

Post a Comment