Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pâques chez Cazeaud

Once again the Cazeauds welcomed me into their home to celebrate with them.  I spent Easter weekend with them taking walks around the countryside, eating (a lot!) with the family.

Easter egg hunt
 They dont have the little plastic easter eggs like we do in the US, s easter egg hunts go a lot quicker, as it is basically just a hunt for the baskets. I brought an Easter Basket for the boys, mostly filled with toys rather than chocolate, as I was pretty sure they were still full to capacity on the chocolate front.

Easter dinner at Sandrine's; Antoine, Emelian, Me, Marielle, Papi, Mamie, Patrick, Charlaine and Lilian
We went to Marielle's sister's house for Easter (she was kind enough to let me come as well).  I think we spent about 5 or 6 hours at the table!


Charlaine perched on a rock.
 After lunch we went for a stroll which included some beautiful overlooks.


 We also passed by the edges of farmland and these sheepies.
La famille (and Sandrine's dog snuck in too)

1 comment: