Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year! Bonne Annee!

New Years is celebrated on the actual New Year, January 1st rather than New Year's Eve, for which I was in bed by 8pm.

However New Year's day means dressing up in new clothes, eating a ton alllllllllll day. And then eating more.

It's good stuff.

In any case I had the chance to pull out my camera and take out some photos, so here you go.

the twins and marguerite

Paul's family, Caitlin's homologue's family

The typical me and some village kids photo. Everyone is super dressed up for the celebration!



My favorite girl in village, Adele. Also my best friend. Look at how awesome that glitter is. I always make friends with those who wear glitter. 



Adele and I, she's got her super swag on :)

3 comments:

  1. These kids and people are beautiful. You are going to have a wonderful year getting to know them better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the party clothes- those boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonne année à toi et à tes enfants...
    Gros gros bisous de la famille Cazeaud
    A bientôt de tes news.
    Marielle et François & Co

    ReplyDelete