Friday, August 7, 2015

Month in America

This month has been a whirlwind trip across the USA with airplane rides and 8 hour road trips (overnights in 6 different states and a drive through 3 more). However its been fabulous- I got to see almost all my cousins, a very rare feat, my grandmothers and aunts, college friends, brothers and sister and nieces and nephews. I somehow managed to get everything done, though with significantly less pizza and vegging out on the couch with Netflix than I had predicted. But I got everything done. I could have planned or hoped for a better 30 days in America and it gave me the energy and excitement to start another (albeit far shorter) service at 100%.
But now the bags are packed and it's time to go. I live you so much, America, and I'll see you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment